Be Inspired: A Celebration of Floral Design at Gore Place
June 9-11, 2016
Please join us this June to celebrate early summer at Gore Place. Floral arrangements will be displayed throughout the period rooms of the mansion. We will host an elegant cocktail party and supper the first evening of the two-day show which will bring a wonderful audience!
- Preview Cocktail Party: Thursday, June 9, 5-7pm
- “Spring into Summer” Supper in the Tent (includes cocktail party): Thursday, June 9, 7pm. Reservations required. Tickets $150, $200 Friends, $500 Supporters.
- Public Exhibition: Friday, June 10, 10am-5pm. Admision $15.
- “Beer and Blooms”: Friday, June 10, 6-8pm. Tickets $40.
- Public Exhibition: Saturday, June 11, 10am-4pm. Admision $15.
- Tea in the Carriage House: Saturday, June 11, 2-4pm. Reservations required. Tickets $35.
This show is open to all floral minded artists, garden club members, horticultural students, gardeners, and professional and amateur designers. This is NOT a juried show. Interested in participating?
Awards: Visitors will be able to vote on their favorite arrangements. The People’s Choice Awards: 1st Place ($100), 2nd Place ($75), 3rd Place ($50).
All designers will receive a $25 participation award and 1 complimentary ticket for the Preview Cocktail Party. Designers may purchase an additional Preview Cocktail Party tickets for $25.